Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

eggs pretty as a postcard

eggs aren't for breakfast, they're for postcards at sunday postcard art this week.  i love creating with eggs and chickens but decided to break from my first inclination to do something different.  here are 2 digital postcards:


i don't just love chickens, i also love owls.  i took an image of eggs from the lunagirl feathers and nests collage sheet and sized it to 4x6.  i digitally added owls and a butterfly from the dezinaworld "all creatures" section.


i'm also fond of gulls.  same lunagirl background, this time adding gulls and a snail from dezinaworld.

enjoy; love to all.

5 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Michele! Love both your postcards, but the first is my favorite as I, too, love owls! Gulls? Not so much, as I live within minutes of the ocean and the gulls are more of a nuisance than anything else. That said, in art, I can appreciate their beauty. I didn't even realize that the background was the same in both postcards until you mentioned it! Amazing what the foreground does to distract one from the background. Well done on both!

I want to thank you for your visit to my blog and for your kind words. Both are appreciated!

Deann said...

Both of these are just lovely I like the variety of beautiful eggs...great job.

Lori Saul said...

Oh these are spectacular-they make my heart sing!

hazel said...

I love both postcards - they're wonderful.
xxx Hazel.

Penny said...

Those are both beautiful postcards!