for my "scholar" tag i used the following supplies:
gecko galz school days digital stamps
gecko galz
“old world maps” vintage image
designer
paper
washi tape
ribbon
distress inks
polyvinyl hole reinforcement
and here's what i did:
first i re-sized the digital stamps to the desired size, printed and fussy cut. i covered the cardstock tag base with
alphabet designer paper then tore a piece of map from the old world maps
collage sheet to adhere to the tag base. i used distress inks around the edges. i arranged the two digital stamps on the tag as I wanted them and added
washi tape, the hole reinforcement and the ribbon.

2 comments:
Your tag reminds me of my school days, Secondary School where the Headmaster wore such a cape all the time, as did the Deputy Headmaster.
A different era to your tag (I left school when I was 18 in 1986) but it brought back memories.
Wishes
Lynne
This is an awesome tag! As usual, I really enjoy how you mix papers and images together to create your layers! Thanks also for sharing how you put it together.
Post a Comment