Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

who loves school and office supplies?

well, honestly i am one of those people who goes gaga at the office supply store.  why are binders and pens and rulers and markers and tapes so fascinating?  school and office supplies is also the challenge prompt at craft hoarder's anonymous.  for this challenge you must use some actual school or office supplies in your creation.  i used a real dictionary page and a paper clip.


the little girl is from the gecko galz "school days" digital stamp set and the "dwell in possibility" sentiment is from the gecko galz "chalkboard sentiments" collage sheet.

enjoy; love to all.

8 comments:

Terry said...

I might go gaga at a craft store, but don't share your enthusiasm for office supplies, LOL! All kidding aside, this is adorable and I love that little sweetie. Enjoy the weekend!

Glenda said...

This project is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

lost coast scrapper said...

So cute and perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is darling! I love the vintage vibe, the kraft card base, and the wonderful use of office supplies in this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Adorable, perfect for this challenge! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Unknown said...

Love the image you used. Perfect to combine with office supplies. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Pammejo said...

Adorable, perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very sweet! I go ga-ga over office supplies. The kids send out search and rescue when I enter Staples! And if I go to Walmart or Target when the school supplies are out...oh my! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!