for sunday postcard art, in celebration of mother's day (UK): favourite flowers
all images from designs by MANDN; phrase from retired mischief circus. my mother is not doing so well these days. it is a hard time and i have been traveling back and forth a lot to be of help.
sending love to all.

7 comments:
Lovely card, Michele. Jappy Sunday
Thanks for dropping by my blog
Much love
This is fantastic. I love this. Well done.
This is gorgeous, so bright and beautiful. Well done. Have a great St Patrick's day.
awesome and vary pretty.
Beautiful images and perfectly done! this is one excellent digital art piece! Love it!
Plenty of flowers, nice hat 💐
Michele, I will include your sweet mom and you in my nightly prayers! Stay strong and take of yourself, too. I'm feeling your hard time, much love. Thanks for taking time to share this lovely piece. xoxo
Post a Comment