for sunday postcard art: spring
i don't suffer so badly from allergies like many people i know; although i definitely do my share of sneezing as the spring flowers bloom! images from pixabay (the top half of the person) and designs by MANDN (giggly graphics kit).
love to all.

10 comments:
Ahh a fellow pollen hater. I love your card and can so relate. Fabulous idea my friend.
I have this problem, thanks for resemble...😉
Happy Spring to you😘
My heart goes out to everyone suffering from hay fever, whose enjoyment of spring is somewhat limited.
Best wishes (and hopefully only few symptoms)
Wonderful idea for this.
Great idea, for the theme!
We have been under a spell of Sahara dust, so yes sneezing here too.
Happy Sunday
Much love
Lol great card. I've been suffering already
Love this one!
Ok, this wins the internet today for humor AND SO TRUE!!! Love it! xox
I love this background! so many textures and colors and patterns! Amazing work!
Post a Comment