i love when i get to host a sunday postcard art theme because it is a little creative challenge on how to inspire my blogland friends. so many artists love playing on the theme of the iconic mona lisa, i struggled to think of what i could do that might be a bit different. well, here's my inspiration on the mona theme for this week!
i had so much fun making this! images from pixabay, fusion dream print, retired dezinaworld, and retired mischief circus kits.
=============================
after making the magazine cover, i happened to be in a museum where i saw a piece with a silhouette and a vivid background and that inspired me so i had to make another mona...
for this piece i used some pixabay, designs by MANDN and some retired mischief circus.
finally, a little nat king cole to make your day a little smoother!
love to all.


7 comments:
Fabulous post, love the audio idea!!!
Ah it's a fellow Mona freak. Fun challenge an excellent Mona Makeover. Thanks.
wow, I love them both!
Bravo, luv tbe first one more
Happy Sunday
Much♡love
these are both great.
I like both!
I love your funky Mona Lisa! I loved the inspiration, but didn't get a chance to work on it until yesterday, and then blogged about it today. Blessings!
Post a Comment