Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Tuesday, November 11, 2025

kym's gothic poem

for my soul's dark imagination: dark gothic poem challenge, in which we created art based on a poem by Kym. here are my entries: 


images from arthouse whimsy, conjuror of dreams, mischief circus.

love to all.

3 comments:

Sim said...

It's so, so beautiful, mag-ni-fi-cent!
The first one really touched my heartstrings!
And the second one made me dream...
Bravo, dear Michele.
I love everything you do.
Lots of love.

Deann said...

Superb, both pictures are a trip for the imagination. Wonderful work as always my friend.

Kym Decker said...

Michelle, I am so very sorry I missed these 2 wonderful art pieces you created!! The first one is amazing and so gothic! I adore the image of the girl in stitches!!! The 2nd one so whimsical and full of magic!! l=Love them both! Thank you for joining in on the challenge!