greetings! i am quite thrilled to see kym decker's my soul's dark imagination back in full swing with a new challenge of victorian animal characters. we're asked to create at least two scenes, one using some of the gorgeous freebies created for the challenge by mia craft artista. i have made three altogether, the first two use freebies created by mia, available here.
in addition to Mia's art in the 1st two, i've also used images from arthouse whimsy, dezinaworld, and mischief circus. for the third piece i have images from designs by MANDN, gecko galz, clipddigitalart and mischief circus.
can't wait to see what the challenge will be next week! and since i was late joining this one, the new challenge might appear any day. watch for it!
love to all.



5 comments:
Three beautiful creations, Michele. I really love them. Thank you for using my images in your first two layouts.
Hugs from Greece.
Awesome !!
Oooh! These are fantastic!
Ooooh, They are all so wonderful Michele!
I love them all!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Rhese three pieces are absolutely incredible in detail and images!! I do not know which one is my fave so I pick them all!!! So glad you enjoyed creating with Mia's images! I am so sorry I am just now commenting as I was late commenting on all of the challenge pieces! Will I ever get it together? Hope so! Posted a new Challenge today! Looking forward to many more and also seeing your fantastic artwork!! Sending many hugs your way!
Post a Comment