for digital whisper: mama. this image i found from daring digis gave me some nostalgic feelings about my very loving grandmother, long gone from this earthly plane.
the hummingbird is from pixabay and the rest is from retired mischief circus kits.
happy mother's day, friends. whether we have good or troubled relationships with mothers, we couldn't get here without one. may we find love in our hearts for mothers and children!
love to all.

3 comments:
What a beautiful, serene and touching portrayal of three generations of women.
(I, too, feel a deep sense of nostalgia for my grandmother, whom I still miss so much even after all this time.)
I wish you a lovely week, dear Michele.
Hugs
From the patterns on their clothing to the expression on their faces I love this picture. It is beautiful and filled with love. Wonderful work my friend. The background is lovely too.
Really unique pictur nicely layered 💓👍🏼
Post a Comment