for the fairy challenge at digital whisper
images from retired mischief circus, dezinaworld, and arthouse whimsy.
love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
for the fairy challenge at digital whisper
images from retired mischief circus, dezinaworld, and arthouse whimsy.
love to all.
5 comments:
Lovely fairies
Much love
Awww what sweet fairies. Thanks for playing.
I don't know if you've gotten carried away, but it's a real treat for us!
The first one is mischievous, the second is a dreamer, and the third looks like she’s plotting some mischief surrounded by all her little friends...
I really like all three of them, and I’d have a hard time picking a favorite, so I’m happy to enjoy all three.
I’m doing well, and I hope you are too, dear Michele.
Love and kisses.
All three of these fairy designs are beautiful! Nice work Michele!
Both fun and through fully fairies - nice take on the theme 👍🏼🧚♂️🧚♀️
Post a Comment