for the conjuror of dreams january free image challenge
i used one of the COD free images and bordered it with two different papers from gecko galz and added some additional bits from gecko galz and from retired mischief circus kits.
love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
for the conjuror of dreams january free image challenge
i used one of the COD free images and bordered it with two different papers from gecko galz and added some additional bits from gecko galz and from retired mischief circus kits.
love to all.
3 comments:
I love what you did with the free image from Conjurer of Dreams. I am loving the Wonderland themed freebies this month.
Love what you did with the free image and I absolutely LOVE the added macaroons. Thanks for joining us this month at Conjurer of Dreams Free Image challenge. Hope to see you again.
I like the addition of the macarons... Thanks for sharing with Conjurer of Dreams!
Post a Comment