for our midweek muse: reflection
images from fusion dream print, retired mischief circus, retired dezinaworld.
love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
for our midweek muse: reflection
love to all.
6 comments:
These are adorable, Michele
Thanks for dropping by my blog
🎇much love
That's beautiful, Michele!
I love the aesthetics, colours and spirit of the first one!
And the second one makes you think, I love it!
I hope everything is going well for you and send you kisses.
Two terrific unique examples. Both are so beautifully done I just have to say BRAVO! my friend.
These are beautiful. I especially like the first one.
These are just amazing and beautiful! Thumbs up kiddo :)
Imágenes preciosas. Unaieada vale más que mil palabras. Besitos
Post a Comment