i've made another ATC with lunagirl images, creating my own cologne advertisement.
i'm linking to "anything goes" at 613 avenue create, and to "anything goes" at craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge, since I have used patterned paper!
if you'd like to link up here are the challenge guidelines:
love to all.

5 comments:
I like your ATC, must go over there...
The composition of your ATC is lovely. It reminds me of an old movie poster.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create this month.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
Wonderful design and I just love the image! You definitely made the most of the small amount of real estate. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
Fabulous use of the Lunagirl images. A wonderfully created card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Sandy
Nice ATC card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT
Post a Comment