taking a simple walk in the neighborhood, she uses an umbrella to shield her skin from the elements...
another word for "bumbershoot" is "umbrella" and that is the theme at the three muses challenge this week. this is a digital creation with all images by dezinaworld.
enjoy, and love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

8 comments:
Um, I think she's forgotten something! This is delightful. I love it.
funny good! P.
Very cool unique composition, like the idea!
Milady obviously didn't want her dress to get wet! This one made me smile! Thanks for sharing.
Prim and proper in her little world. This is so creative. Excellent!
Fun collage makes me smile.
I have always liked the word bumbershoot and parapluie too!
I have a "thing" for paper parasols.
oxo
I am very late coming over to say, this rocks!!
Michelle, this is delightful!
Post a Comment