i got some images from iTkUpiLLi ("celeste" and butterflies") and did some digital art dreaming....
enjoy; love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

5 comments:
thank you for the dream!!!!! I will sleep well tonight! P.
Simply wonderful, thank you for sharing it with us, sweet Michele 1
Hope your week is off to a good start, I wish you most wonderful days to come
Daniela
Oh this is such beautiful dream,sure I will sleep well tonight,have a lovely week off hun love cheryl xxx
This is beautiful, I like it very much! Hugs, Valerie
That is just so dreamingly beautiful!!! The sun is sooo sweet with her chubby pink cheeks.
Wonderful!!!
Hugs,
Michelle ♥
Post a Comment