Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

up in the air


in her moon-clock-hot-air-balloon this beauty has taken flight and is floating dreamily up in the air on wishes for sweetness, peace and joy.  the vintage image beauty and the background maps and script are all from gecko galz.  the wing on the beauty is from lunagirl.  i've also used magic mesh, washi tape and a butterfly from my stash.

i'm entering this to two challenges:
"up in the air" at the gecko galz facebook/yahoo groups papercrafting group; and
"take flight" the latest readers's art quest at unruly paper arts.

wishing you floaty dreams and goodness; love to all.

9 comments:

craftytrog said...

Hi Michele,
You've certainly been busy this week, lots of gorgeous tags & cards to inspire!
I love the butterflies on this one, & your lady in her magic flying basket.
Alison xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful tag! I love the colours-it looks magical.

Clare Lloyd said...

Super tag project. Thanks for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love your layering, plus I love anything with clocks. This fits the bill for very creative.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful tag!!!

Karen Lunagirl said...

This is amazing -- love the steampunk feel and the rich colors!

Pearl Maple said...

thanks for sharing your whimsical creation
my project is linked here: http://www.pearlmaple.com/mail-art/taking-flight/

ddazzled71 said...

Wow Michelle this is gorgeous! I love the vintage beauty you have used. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Unruly! Danie xx

2amscrapper said...

such a beautiful collage! Thanks for sharing this at UPA. Helene, UPA columnist.