Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

mother's little baby

i promised mother's day cards over the next couple weeks and here is another.  this one features an image from the lunagirl african american CD.  she is such a sweet little child!


the stamped words are from words and crafts/magnetic poetry; i added pretty papers, washi tape and a dragonfly.
the vintage mother's day challenge is running for another week and a half over at lunagirl moonbeams challenge blog.

i'm linking this up to the week 17 mother's day challenge prompt at scraps of color.

love to all.

3 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

This card is so beautiful, elegant and sweet at the same time! I love all your ephemera choices and the color scheme, and of course I am very fond of that adorable little girl. :-)

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh hun I adore this to bits love the image its just beautiful hunny hugs cheryl xx

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful!!!