you know how excited i get when i can enter more than one challenge at a time! that's what i am able to do with this piece. and beyond my excitement about all the challenges i have to tell you i love this piece as it just totally makes me smile.
i've used 2 different designer papers, a free bunny image this month from gecko galz, some easter egg stickers, some distressing and ribbon.
i'm linking this little piece is to:
tag tuesday "eggs" prompt
gecko galz yahoo group "eggs" challenge
gecko galz scrapbooking blog "anything goes"
anything but a card "spring forward" challenge
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper challenge "any occasion"
mema's crafts "anything goes/spring or easter" and finally:
scraps of color week 15 "easter."
this is a "personal best" for me. whew!
love to all!
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
a bunny juggling eggs (and multiple blog challenges)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Darling tag- love the juggling bunny! I am totally motivated by challenges- way to go! Have a fab Easter!
Such a cute Easter tag!!!
Adorable...you have made this bunny jump off the page! Great tag Michele!
Hahaha how cute!!!!!!! Love that juggling bunny and his little outfit!
That is a great tag!!! I just love the juggling bunny. Very creative Michele!!! I know you will have a blessed Easter...
Fabulous tag - love how you've used that gorgeous Gecko Galz image. Thanks for joining in at Anything But A Card this time.
Very creative! Thanks for sharing and playing with us at Mema's Crafts.
Such a cute tag, love the paper and the bunny! I feel your excitement about being able to share a project for more than one challenge!
Oh I love that vintage bunny! What a great Easter tag! Happy Easter!
I love this tag and I love the image you chose too, so fun! Happy Easter, ~Diane
How fun! I love that bunny, and the best thing it was free. Good luck in your challenges, and Happy Easter.
This is such a fun and colourful Easter creation. Just had to be your latest Follower xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Cute tag!
Happy Easter!
Alison xx
This is a cute and fun Easter tag! Thanks for sharing over on Scraps of Color this week!
This is such a fun and colourful Easter tag. Thank you for joining us at Anything but A Card. Cheers, Di
Oh, I love the juggling bunny image! Thanks so much for sharing your fun and cheerful tag with us at Anything But a Card!
Post a Comment