Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

more millefiori...

this is such a fun and versatile technique.  to learn more about it check out technique junkies.
enjoy!  love to all.

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow these are just gorgoues,hun adore those butterflies beautiful work hugs cheryl xxxxx

Christmas-etc... said...

These are beautiful! I love the colors and especially the first one! It kind of reminds us to...dream!
Ann

Unknown said...

Wow what lovely cards, I am a member of TJ thanks to you. Love the butterflies they are wonderful. Thanks for stopping by your comment made me smile.

Love Dawn xx

Stampin' Meg said...

oh I really like the layered look of the background-I need to go read up on this technique!

trisha too said...

VERY pretty--good advice, too--I think I WILL check out that technique!

:)

Enfys said...

Those butterflies are just gorgeous, love your cards
hugs

Enfys x

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Michele, these are so gorgeous that I think I have to come over and take a drink from your "creative well"--beautiful, truly!!!
XO

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Beautiful! You sure are rockin' this tech GF! and those b'flies add so much! hugz

Lynne Moncrieff said...

So very lovely. Very delciate look to them as well. Love them.
Have a great week.
Wishes
Lynne M x

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, these are all gorgeous! I'm going to have to try that technique.

AJ said...

Totally mind blowing butterflies...