hello friends. here is a valentine utilizing a fun technique from technique junkies called plaid. i used pink and yellow alcohol inks to create the plaid background. layered on that is another piece dressed up in alcohol inks but not done in the plaid pattern. the stamp is from ducks in a row. in case you cannot read it it says "always enough love to go around" -- which i believe to be true. flowers and heart stickers, too, and all layered upon sparkly pink cardstock. i hope you like.
love to all.

3 comments:
Hi there Michele, thanks for stopping by my blog for a hello.
Love your ATC's and cards. maybe we could do a trade sometime after this is all over.
I am going to join as a follower too. See ya soon again.
Lesley from Canada
I love it!!! I love your color choices and that stamp is very sweet!!!
Very cool-I have never seen the plaid w/ the ETOH inks before,Michele
Post a Comment