Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, July 25, 2026

tattoo girl

for digital whisper: tattoo 


tattoo girl and orange shell are from gecko galz. the rest of the images are from retired mischief circus kits.

love to all.

4 comments:

Deann said...

Wonderful work. She is such a cutie and you have done such an awesome job on the tattoos. Have a great week my friend.

Nuria de Espinosa said...

No sé si habrá sitio para más. Genial. Besitos

pchickki said...

Oh I love her. She is so cute and her tattoos are wonderful. Thanks for playing :)

Sim said...

Ah, that’s brilliant, I loooove it!
She’s got a family resemblance to Betty Boop and the 1950s pin-up girl illustrator Enoch Bolles (whom I really like).
Great work, Michele!
I hope you’re well, and big hugs to you.