Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Sunday, July 19, 2026

a midnight dip in the pool

for digital whisper: swimming pool 

i had to construct my own pool from available digital images but i think it turned out okay! all images from various retired mischief circus kits.

love to all.

5 comments:

sirkkis said...

It seems to be a night swimming ☺️ I have the same lady in my archive, but se dasnät like to swim, I think 😯

Sim said...

Oh là là, that’s absolutely lovely, brilliant!
If you don’t mind, I’d love to swap it with you, dear Michele.
I hope you enjoy a cool breeze and sending you lots of kisses, my friend!
(PS: I would have been really pleased if you’d popped over to see my ‘Fairy Land’ from last week whilst you were on my blog :)

Deann said...

This is so awesome and original I love it. Beautiful work Michelle.

Nuria de Espinosa said...

Refrescante Michelle, besitos

pchickki said...

turned out perfectly. Thanks for playing