Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, April 4, 2026

welcome to the daisy hill puppy farm

for digital whisper: puppies

images from retired mischief circus kits.

love to all. 

5 comments:

Deann said...

This is a fun looking group. Beautiful work as always, I love how 3D it looks. HAPPY EASTER!

Sim said...

Here’s a lovely bunch of cuties, they all make you want to give them a cuddle!
What absolutely adorable little faces!
BRAVO Michele! I’ll definitely be popping over to Daisy Hill farm!
(I’ve chosen the same butterfly as you)
Wishing you a lovely Easter and plenty of delicious chocolates.

pchickki said...

Best in Show for sure! Thanks for playing in my challenge. Love this :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Those are someBFF's for sure! Just wanted to THANK YOU for the topical pain med suggests, it is Mucho Appreciato'd! XXO

Kym Decker said...

Sweet little puppies! Love their dalmatian spotted house!!!