for digital whispers: what reminds you of paris?
images thanks to retired mischief circus and gecko galz (the ladies).
love to all.
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
for digital whispers: what reminds you of paris?
images thanks to retired mischief circus and gecko galz (the ladies).
love to all.
5 comments:
Very nice, Michele
Happy Sunday
Much love
Of course, the Eiffel Tower and... the poor French aristocracy.
It’s beautiful and evocative, and I do love the wonderful colours and fabulous layout Michele!
Anyway, I love everything you do.
I hope you’re doing well and send you big hugs.
Gorgeous, I love the ladies and the colors are wonderful. Great job Michele.
Beautiful old times memories of Paris 😍
This is gorgeous!
Post a Comment