Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, May 24, 2025

swing

for digital whisper: swing. my mind went two different directions for this one: 


images from pixabay, retired dezinaworld, and retired mischief circus artists.

love to all.

3 comments:

Deann said...

Two great takes on the challenge. Excellent work as always.

Sim said...

Ooooh, that's great, you've taken both meanings of the word swing, whereas I hesitated for a moment trying to figure out which was being asked; I should have done as you did without asking.
I'd love to swing under a mushroom, the idea is brilliant and the execution is superb!
And the tribute to Ella Fitzgerald and Count Basie (it is Count Basie, isn't it?) is absolutely breathtaking! Joy, energy, happiness!
Bravo Michele, from the bottom of my heart!

Kym Decker said...

OOOHHH!!! The first one is so precious and the 2nd one is so jazzy coooool!