Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, October 5, 2024

trees at sunday postcard art

for the trees challenge at sunday postcard art.  

images from arthouse whimsy, and retired mischief circus kits.

love to all.

8 comments:

bockel24 said...

looks like paradise, Michele, very lovely!

Rika said...

love your heart tree

Deann said...

What a wonderful picture is reflects peace and love. Beautiful work my friend.

peggy gatto said...

So sweet! Lovely design!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Well done. I love this.

Katrin said...

I'm to Marion: looks like a paradise :-)))
Best wishes Katrin

Sandra Wright. said...

Your postcard is so so sweet, I love it. xx

Annie said...

Thank you for joining in with us at SPA Trees challenge Michelle. I adore your entry and the beautiful details of the digitals used.

Best wishes

Annie