Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

orange and black

for our midweek muse: orange and black:


images from fusion dream print (new orleans), gecko galz (haunted harlequin papers) and retired mischief circus kits.

love to all. 

5 comments:

Sim said...

You've worked wonders with these two colours.
The moon is still somewhere...
The details are fabulous and these two characters have a lot of presence and elegance.
Well played Michele, great job!

Deann said...

I'm with Sim these are fabulous. You have outdone yourself. BRAVO!

craftytrog said...

These are both really beautiful Michele!

Barb said...

I love the way you've used all the graphics, really beautiful creations!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I love both of these. Well done artwork!