Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

a trip to the city

for our midweek muse: vacation

images from retired mischief circus kits.

love to all. 

8 comments:

Katrin said...

Yes, sometimes a city trip can also be a dream destination ... But with the temperatures at the moment, I'm happy if I can find a cool and shady spot.
Fantastic work!
Best wishes

Sim said...

What a beautiful creation Michele! Full of energy and dreams...
With these hot air balloons, it looks like you'd like to go back in time to spend your holidays. Maybe I'm projecting a bit because it's a feeling I often get :D Anyway, bon voyage!

Sim said...

Quelle belle creation Michele! Pleine d'énergie et de rêve...
Avec ces mongolfieres, on dirait que c'est dans le temps passé que tu voudrais aller passer tes vancances. Peut être que je projette un peu car c'est un sentiment que je connais fréquemment :D Bon voyage en tout cas

Deann said...

Excellent artwork as always.

Barb said...

Wonderful - vacationing in a city is a great idea. There's so much going on in big cities, and it would definitely be a change from my quiet life in the desert!

Gillena Cox said...

Very nice Michele

much♡love

Treasure Barn 2 said...

This is just delightful!

Kym Decker said...

NICELY DONE!!