Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

people with wings

for DT sister Sandie's tag tuesday things with wings challenge:



i always like putting wings on people! the paper dolls and words are from tim holtz sets. the stamped hot air balloon is from 100 proof press. paper on the second is from gecko galz, and everything else is from my stash.

one more week to play along! love to all.

5 comments:

lichazul said...

Beautiful tags💐👏👏👏
Happy day

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tags, Michele, I like putting wings on people, too. Sometimes I would like wings to flatter around with, too! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

These are fabulous Michele. I especially like the grey one with only the little bit of blue on the boy's wings. But the orange looks great with this little girl too. Hope 2023 is treating you well. Hugs-Erika

Sandra Wright. said...

Wonderful Tags Michele. I love Tim Holtz paper dolls, but boy some do have grumpy expressions don't they. Back in the day they must have posed for ages while the photo was being taken,lol
Thank you so much for playing along xx

pinky said...

Two little beauties Michele, love them both.