for sunday postcard art this week: theatre
images from holliewood studios, songbirdy, itKuPiLLi, and vintage tumblefish studios, all mischief circus.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
and, for the gecko galz challenge of the day: surreal life
images from gecko galz shop products including: curiousity shop, time flies, charming words and several different paper packs. i plan to modpodge the arty side so i can actually send this as a postcard! wish me success with it arriving intact!
love to all; health to all.



9 comments:
Both are fabulous projects, Michele!
I love your digital theatre and your GG surreal post card is just wonderful. xx
Great work Michele.
I can see you´ve had lots of fun making your scene - thanks for thaking the challenge this week!
Yes, of course in the moment the whole life is more surealistic than real ...
Great digital collage!
Take care Katrin
Wonderful art pieces.
Fun pieces of art...both!! Stay safe...
Fun pieces of art...both! Stay safe...
Your cards are great but that theater is marvelous, what a great job you have done on that...bravo.
Mine is here https://thestardustfactory.blogspot.com I'm having trouble logging in on SPA
Wow a wonderful theatre card this week Michele! I love your little dollies too!
Post a Comment