Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

3M -- music

for three muses challenge -- music


background is from mauvienne by songbirdy; starlight is from cirque de la lune by miles beyond the moon and all the rest is from open clip art.

music hath charms to soothe the savage beast!
love to all.

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this piece of art! Very cool!!! Beautiful colors as well!

Taluula said...

Wow, this is fabulous .... such energy.

Sim said...

I love your silhouette full of energy, and above all, I love the BG you've created with this stripes rythm and jostled perspectives... Bravo Michele!

CERULEAN said...

So cool and jazzy!

Deann said...

Wonderful love the silhouette very classy.

Gillena Cox said...

Nice focus the silhouette.

much love...

indybev said...


Somehow this makes me think of New Orleans and Beale Street! Lovely work.