Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Friday, December 29, 2017

music lessons

from a new kit "joyful christmas" by songbirdy (and right now it is free!) and a couple other songbirdy kit elements as well.


words by tumblefish studios.
love to all.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This really made me smile! Happy New Year to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

Electra said...

Love, love, love!
And Happy New Year Michelle!

Deann said...

This is just delightful so whimsical and fun...wonderful.

Jackie PN said...

omgosh this is too cute! Great job Michele! I really do love your digital work even though I do not comment as much as I should!
Thank you so very very much for your wonderful words of encouragement and support and I too hope you find that magazine!
Wishing you and your family for 2018 to be filled with all good things!
hugs & love,Jackie