please please go visit super-artist Lynn Stevens at her gorgeous blog trash to treasure art. if you participate in her three-year blogaversary give-away you could win some of her amazing art, or awesome supplies or some sort of sure-to-be-wonderful surprise. get on over there, i would not steer you wrong.
i've been a little too busy for my own good recently but i'll have some art to post before too much longer and will be back around visiting all your delightful blogs.
love to all.

4 comments:
Her giveaway is amazing--and isn't Lynn just the most amazing person? I hope you're having a great weekend!!!
XO
Cindy
Hi Michele, I'm sorry I've missed you. You would think that being retired I would have my act together. I am busier than when I was working except much lower stress. At least I control what I am doing. You have made some beautiful creations. I love your new button and I am going to use it. Take time to smell the flowers.
Hugs, Chris
Thanks so much Michele!!! I know what you mean about being busy!
I so appreciate the time you took to post my giveaway. I've included you in the surprise as well as the bonus draws. best of luck my friend!
hugs Lynn
Hi Michelle! Lynn's generous giveaway is matched by her wonderful personality!
Post a Comment