Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

a few more treats for trick or treating

vintage image from clearly vintage.
images on above two are from dezinaworld.
all the rest of the embellies are various items from the stash.
enjoy!

love to all.

9 comments:

Terry said...

Beautiful collages! Love your Halloween treats!

Queenie Believe said...

The vintage image, "A Happy Hallowee..." is my favorite. Wonderful, haunting quality... Perfect for the season.
Have a boooo-tiful day.
Always, Queenie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh these are gorgeous!!! I just love them!!!
XO
Cindy

Vicki said...

I love collage too! So nice to meet you and to get to see some of your work. Following you now

Sharon said...

Great Halloween creations Michele!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work - love them!!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Michele,
I just popped over to say "hi" and hope you're having a great weekend!
XO
Cindy

2amscrapper said...

very creative!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hello Michele,
Stopping by again to say thanks so much for posting my button on your sidebar! I love these collages, by the way - the first one is my favorite! Have a happy Sunday!
Cindy