Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

new rogue redhead creation...

after too long a break from card-making joy i've had a busy day today. first i want to share a new creation made with the relish reading plate stamps from Rogue Redhead designs.  the background was an attempt at the new tissue color technique from Technique Junkies but i did not get the dramatic results of the tutorial.  it still made a nice background for the reading girl.  i cut her with decorative scissors and added a quote from the same relish reading plate, a few ink dots for extra pizazz and a nice flower.  felt good to make some stuff today.  more to report tomorrow. 
love to all.

7 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great card GF!

wwilloww said...

I know what you mean. I must have had the same problem but yours turned out so much better than mine... I love your card and that stamp set is so wonderful!!! I am saving my pennies for it!!!

Terry said...

Fabulous card! One of my favorite stamps sets! I use tissue paper often, so I should give this one a go! Have a great Monday

Anonymous said...

Great card, I just love this stamp set. xx

Ali Manning said...

This is a fantastic card!

PetraB said...

A wonderful card, love the colour!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

HI. I left a comment at RR but wanted to stop by your Blog and tell you how wonderful your card is.
Wishes
Lynne M