i'm very excited about the butterfly angel ATC because it is my first ever outing with alcohol inks! i'm so delighted with the effect. the three colors in use are from the tim holtz nature walk set. this made a lovely background for the butterfly angel who i then nestled in some flowers.

i know that Megan especially wanted me to stamp something so the second ATC features a fossil stone background from technique junkies. the blue and green inks i used called out for an undersea theme. the mermaid is from 100 proof press, the sea star is from PSX. the air bubbles are from G-rated and the rays at the top are just a portion of a sun stamp by judikins.


i had big crafting hopes for the long (US) holiday weekend but these are my only completed projects. i made a bunch of backgrounds though, using various techniques. so when time and energy permit i'll be back at it.
wishing you light and love.
9 comments:
These are all just beautiful. You rocked the Alcohol inks, beautiful vivid color! The fossilstone bg is perfect for card 2, lol...the bubbles are perfect! and you call if leftover? That is beautiful GF! hugx
Oh if you have opened the bottle of alcohol, you are now addicted! Is that amazing stuff or what, kind of like your ATC! All three are just gorgeous!
Lovely angel and the quote... so true. Bless his heart... he gave so much light to our world.
Have a wonderful day!
Ann
All 3 are georgeous! I think you nailed that alcohol ink tech.
Oh my- 2 for me!!! I can't wait to get them.
I picked up an ATC book for half price in AZ and have been poking thru it getting inspired
I love your ATCs!! They are gorgeous!!! I love how your fossil stone turned out! Another great quote from Dr. King... thanks for the reminder and thanks for your email in response to mine!!!
MMMmmmm Alcohol inks they are so much fun arn't they I think they have som fantastic colours too.
I loce the ATCs you doing such varied and wonderful work hun. Oh Great quote too.
Love Dawn xx
oh you definitely aced that alcohol ink... it's gorgeous. your other 2 are beautiful too. great job.
hugs :)
These are all gorgeous! I love the alcohol inks - such a rich jewel-toned background for your fairy, and your fossil stone technique is beautiful, just perfect for your lovely mermaid scene.
Post a Comment