Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, February 26, 2025

queen of the car repair shoppe

for our midweek muse: red & turquoise. as i searched for red and turquoise items in my digital stash, i came across some old cars and a scooter, and the imaginary scene began to build in my mind!


images from retired mischief circus kits, lots of old tumblefish studios, holliewood studios and more. 
love to all.

5 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one!!! Bravo
Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much♡love

Deann said...

This is clever and adorable. I love your details, well done Michelle.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

What a fun art piece. I love this.

Sim said...

Great job dear Michele, I love this scene and these rich details, and as someone who drives an old car, I'd love to have it repaired in this lovely garage!

Kym Decker said...

So cute! Great images! Fun digital creation! Love her crown!