this week for my soul's dark imagination: naughty elf, my pied-piper-like elf is naughtily luring these gifts away. so sad for the poor children who will not receive these gifts!
images from pixabay, fusion dream print and retired mischief circus.
love to all.

5 comments:
Fabulous collage Michele! I love all in it, the great idea, the funny walking gifts, this beautiful naughty elf and the fantastic BG! Bravo from my little corner!
I'll be away from the web for a while, so I hope you and all your loved ones have a wonderful end of year, full of laughter, song and treats.
See you next year, I'm going to miss you all my web friends.
Hugs and love.
What a great take on the challenge. Beautiful work and delightful characters...well done.
This is incredible. Lots to look at and the ornaments are following perfectly! Love it
Oh, my goodness! Yes, luring away those presents! Bad Elf!! Very Creative idea and great digital effects...those walking presents are perfectly done! The whole collage is fantastic! Thank you for joining in on the challenge! i hope you and your family have a very, very Merry Christmas this year!
Awww, this is absolutely darling! I know it's a Bad Elf, but the presents are so cute. I love them. Great art piece!
Post a Comment