Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

her wild, wild hair

for our midweek muse: something wild


images from retired mischief circus kits (miles beyond the moon, holliewood studios, etc.0

love to all. 

11 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Nice response to the prompt, Michele.
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
much♡love

Karla B said...

She is wild and lovely!

Wendy said...

Love this one!!!

Deann said...

Oh, I love it. Fabulous as always.

Valerie-Jael said...

She is gorgeous, Michele! Hugs, Valerie

Barb said...

I love her little face, and her wild, wild hair!

Treasure Barn 2 said...

Love this. Yeah I think she kind of has wild hair!

Taluula said...

Oh wow, Michele, I love where you've gone with this piece of wild. Bravo my friend, you rock.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Creative and well done. I love this.

Katrin said...

Ohhh it's look to "bad hair day" - but a cool interpretation at the theme!!!
Love it.
Best wishes Katrin

Kym Decker said...

I am so glad I visited your blog and looked at so many of your creations! Just beautiful and such superb work! Girl, you rock!