Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Saturday, February 10, 2024

you'll need more than a key to get in that door

for sunday postcard art: keys 

images from retired mischief circus kits (itKuPiLLi) and gecko galz.

love to all.

6 comments:

bockel24 said...

What a great idea to make an Alice card for this theme - and I love it!

Deann said...

Fabulous work as always my friend, Thank you so much for playing.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wonderful idea.

peggy gatto said...

Nice interpretation!

Carole J said...

:) Love your Alice postcard - a great take on the theme.x

Aimeslee Winans said...

{smack head} Alic, of course!
I had trouble deciding on what to make and could have done Alice, oh well, I thought something up.
Well done, Michele, xoxo