for sunday postcard art: bird cage
i started with the idea of a collection of birdcages with not birds inside them. and after i got well into it i realized i had failed to start with a 4 x 6 "canvas" and it was not going to be possible to convert the project to the proper size. so i started all over again, with a different idea. below you can see the proper postcard version followed by my original experiment...
6 comments:
Just wonderful!!
Apparently several of us have had the same kind of idea. I really like both performances. I really like the pop of red from the heart, and the moon in the postage stamp is a real find. The idea of a collection of cages without birds is great; and the details are fabulous. Well done Michele!
Oh awesome I love your picture especially the shadow box. Beautiful work on both.,
Loving your postcard Michele..x
Just wonderful, thank you for playing with us
these are wonderful.
Post a Comment