Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Monday, July 19, 2021

musical tag

we have a delightful new theme at tag tuesday this week, as chosen by lovely DT member sandie: music. i've made a digital tag to share.


images from a variety of sources.
love to all.

6 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Fabulous in every way, Michele! xoxo

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous tag Michele, have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Gillena Cox said...

I just finished reading Robert Frost 'Come In' in the last verse he say
"But no, I was out for stars:
I would not come in."

Luv your stars and music tag. He seems to be out there playing for the stars.
Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much💜love

Sandra Wright. said...

Fabulous Tag, perfect for my theme Michele.
Thank you so much for playing along x

My name is Erika. said...

This is an amazing Tag Michele. I love it.

pinky said...

Your tag is very cool and jazzy Michele!!