for sunday postcard art: favourite animal
who can really pick a favorite animal though? i settled on zebra and bunny...
images from mischief circus artists holliewood studios and songbirdy.
also linking to take a word theme of DOOR.
love to all!
this blog is to chart my creative evolution with stamping, paper-crafting, mixed media and some other stuff i haven't figured out yet... on the theory that challenging myself to try new things and post them to the "world" will be good for me. and might also be good for others. my blog title is inspired by julia cameron's "the artist's way" and her admonition to fill the well.
for sunday postcard art: favourite animal
who can really pick a favorite animal though? i settled on zebra and bunny...
images from mischief circus artists holliewood studios and songbirdy.
also linking to take a word theme of DOOR.
love to all!
6 comments:
This is charming and joyful Michele!
I love this multi theme indeed!
( With, plus, 'Doors' at Take a Word, 'Fairies' at Digital Whisper. :)
I am with you, there are so many wonderful animals. I love your background and your choices, a beautiful card.
A lovely scene, and a mysterious door. I like it!
This is great Michele! I had a tough time picking too, but decided not to put birds and cats together. :)
Love your choice of animal Michele, a great postcard indeed, so much content,I love it..x
Fun piece and you are right: I have several animals in my top 10 list, so it is hard to pick one. But a rhinoceros has my heart. :-)
Post a Comment