Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

old fashioned girl

for take a word: just an old fashioned girl



female image from lunagirl african american CD; background paper from gecko galz floral symphony paper pack. post card is from itKuPiLLi totally irrelevant scrap, frame is from cryztal rain artistry ballet, and all other images from krysty scrap designs.

love to all.

6 comments:

Ozstuff said...

A most elegant and beautiful collage. I love it!

Sim said...

I love your take on the theme Michele!
Smart collage indeed!

(I wish you a wonderful new year :)

Deann said...

This is a beautiful vintage collage it has that wonderful antique feel I love.

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous vintage collage page, super images.
Yvonne

Jackie PN said...

Such a beautiful layout Michele! The vintage ladies always posed so elegantly and that is what makes these photos so timeless!Well done!
Jackie xx

indybev said...


This is unique and so well done! Bravo