supplies: ATC base; gecko galz "boo-tiful halloween" collage sheet; gecko galz freak show paper pack; border and cat die cut; paper flower; star sticker; distress ink.
instructions: adhere freak show paper to base, distress edges. add border at base and paper flower at top; fussy cut witch from boo-tiful halloween collage sheet and adhere. add cat and star.
supplies: ATC base; gecko galz "tattoo girls" collage sheet; gecko galz "time flies" collage sheet; gecko galz "coven" digital paper pack; sabor papel die cut; skull ribbon; spider brad; distress ink.
instructions: adhere paper to base, distress edges. add skull ribbon with two sided tape, add sabor papel heart at top; fussy cut tattoo girl and adhere. add spider brad.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
how to play along with the customer challenge: you must use at least one item by gecko galz. if you sign up for the monthly gecko galz newsletter you'll get a free collage sheet every month. sign up at the blog here, on the top left. there are also wonderful freebies at the gecko galz pinterest page. and there are always wonderful deals at the etsy shop -- and if you are a newsletter subscriber you'll also get notice of the special one buck wednesday deals! for this challenge your deadline to link up is october 30!
i'll share more "bump in the night" inspiration later this month!
love to all.


4 comments:
Dearest Michele,
your cards always win my heart, they catch my phantasy with all the details and the care you make them with, they're truly outstanding, I'm sincerely grateful to you for sharing them !!!
Wishing you a most wonderful weekend,
I'm sending you hugs & love
XOXO Dany
Beautiful creations as always, hugs, Valerie
I do not belong to the group but I like to comment on peoples hard work they do.
I do other things on my blog besides my group themes . I belong too but it seems people do not look on the side bars unless they belong . I am finding that out.
Each one of these gave me a great big smile this morning Michele! Awesome work!!
Post a Comment