Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Friday, October 7, 2016

celestial

for three muses challenge: celestial


images by itKuPiLLi.
linking to anything goes at pink saturday.
love to all.

10 comments:

Daniela said...

I'm so amazed at your art, dear Michele, it's truly charming, thank you for sharing your masterpieces with us !

Wishing you all my best for the coming weekend,
I'm sending my dearest hugs to you

Xx Dany

Ozstuff said...

Exquisite!

Deann said...

This is just so ethereal and lovely...great artwork.

Marfi-topia said...

stunning!wow, beautiful imagery.

Deann said...

P.S. I think I'm just going to go ahead and finish all the Cheeky Challenges one each week, too bad it went away I really enjoy the prompt.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece, hugs, Valerie

Taluula said...

This is beautiful.

indybev said...

A light-hearted interpretation of the challenge. Lovely work!

Judy said...

Beautiful, Michele!

Deann said...

I'm so glad to have a cheeky challenge buddy...the next challenge is #39 Frame it, I will post the full list with my next "The Challenge Formerly Known as Cheeky" post on Wednesday. Maybe others are interested in carrying on too.