Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ooh la la!

the theme at tag tuesday this week is all things parisienne.  so of course i looked to images from french kissed postcards to create my collaged tag.

 
i started with some pretty background paper from my stash and then cut and collaged 4 images from different postcards from FKP.  i just distressed edges, added lace, a prima flower and ribbon to finish.
 
there is an "open challenge" theme this summer at collage obsession challenge blog; i'm linking this tag there as well.
 
enjoy; love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love FKP but sadly I lost my beautiful collection of images when my previous laptop had some serious viruses. What was worse, I had them copied to a USB stick but that also became infected! Oh, I don't even want to think about the beautiful images I lost.
This is a beautiful, Parisian inspired tag.
Wishes
Lynne

Deann said...

A gorgeous tag love the great perspective.