Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

spring flowers (and more shabby green)

flowers are actually starting to around here and at tag tuesday our challenge prompt is spring flowers.  i decided to us another vintage image from lunagirl  as the "shabby green" challenge continues through sunday.


the tag background is flowery washi tape and i have a giant flower from k and company. i love the leafy ribbon from alphastamps.

love to all.

1 comment:

wwilloww said...

Gosh Michele I just love all your recent work. I haven't visited here in a while, so I've been looking back, and your style is beautiful!!!
I especially love your latest Altoids tin and your St. Pat's day pieces. I've been making some cards but haven't posted on my blog since I lost my brother. I need to get going with posting again. Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!