this challenge makes me happy because i love the beach. the image in my card comes from the bathing beauties #4 collage sheet from lunagirl. she's pretty cheeky, yes? my background was done by swiping inks on some card stock, distressed around the edges. the sand dollar and seahorse borders came from alphastamps. the stamped letters are from a magnetic letter set by pixie press, stamped on some handmade paper in my stash.
my card has a favorite old song running through my mind. sing along with mickey mouse and enjoy!
now one last thing. if your bathing beauty is a woman, you can also link your card up to the "my kind of gal" challenge at cheerful stamp pad.
love to all...

7 comments:
Love the bathing beauty image!!! Great card Michele!
This is wonderful! I had better get busy on mine!
love it! I plan to enter the challenge
Love your card and that cartoon!!! Thanks for the smiles!!!
Oooh! I also love the beach. Great theme!
Thanks so much for stopping by my 5th anniversary giveaway. The deadline was extended til this Friday!
Jillian
Loving this seaside card! I don't think she is cheeky, just enjoying life! Fabulous!
Such a beautiful card.
Post a Comment