Legal Notice: Google hosts this site and uses certain Blogger and Google cookies, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Adsense cookies. By remaining on this site you are consenting to the use of Google cookies.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

happy heart

i'm way behind on valentines day cards and this is a holiday for which i normally make quite a few.  i've got to get on it in order to mail goodies on time to friends and family.  where does the time go? to so much busy-ness i'm afraid.  well anyway, in search of a mojo spark i decided to play with a favorite digital image from cs-designs.  i made a card and an ATC both using this lovely image.


as always i've colored with pencils and here all else i've used are beautiful flower and bird stickers and decorative paper -- and a little distressing of course.


the story on the ATC above is that i made an error printing out the digital image on post card card stock and the "break" in the card stock cut the image in half.  never one to throw anything away i decided to have the heart face peeking over the edge of the ATC.  i used more decorative paper and more valentine themed stickers and such.  i'm entering the ATC in the wicked wednesday atc blog valentine/love challenge.

don't forget we have a "heart" themed challenge over at cheerful stamp pad too!

oh i do love lovey dovey things.
and as always, love to all!

11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun I just love this I have this image too,great minds,lol just love what you have created here hun,love it hugs Cherylxxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is beautiful! I love that you salvage your "mistakes" - I do the same thing. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Pellie / Penny said...

I Love your cards, so bright and cheery.

Hugs,
Penny

trisha too said...

Very fun Valentine!

:)

Terry said...

Happy Heart and Happy Face! These are so sweet and fun! Have a great day! Hugs!

cass said...

Fun Valentine ATCs.

Denice said...

Very clever way to make your ATC, I don't think anyone would know that you hadn't planned it this way! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
:Dxx

Sharon said...

Beautiful michele and thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday !

Junibears said...

Great salvaging for your ATC and such a pretty card.xx

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Both the card and ATC are Fabulous Michelle. I Love how you colored my Expressive Heart 1 design. I also love your ingenuity in salvaging the image for your ATC. Things like this happen to me too and I think your idea is brilliant.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Beebeebabs said...

Wow beautiful!!!